Thursday, November 6, 2008

Introducing the Clueless Recruiter



Well, I'm just about to re-commence the sure to be spirit-crushing process of trying to find employment in the IT sector in Brisbane. I say sure to be because since returning to this mini-Gehenna from London just on a year ago, I have already gone through the whole process for over 6 months before (finally) finding someone who would take me on www.semagroup.com.au. So, I know what it's like. As it turns out, I didn't make my probation period, so here I am at roughly 10:30 am on a Friday, unemployed, setting up this blog.

And what is this blog about? Well, it's to track all the stupid ads, spelling mistakes, inconsistencies, lies and deception that I am *sure* I will encounter during this process. You might get a laugh. Recruiters might get to realize that spell-checkers exist (& then learn how to use them) and that the people reading their ads are *way* smarter than they are. I, at least will get to let off a little steam...

So, sit back & enjoy...

No comments: